Monday, April 27, 2020

Covid and Me

Covid and Me

Author: Masticina Akicta
Date: 27 April 2020

When Covid Strikes at home


Though I am not sure if this is Covid it certainly seems to be like a case. Before you ask, testing is still limited to certain groups, people that either work in high danger zones, or have complications. So getting tested isn’t really into sight for most of us. But I go by the symptoms and though I still can get out of bed, do the basic things in life. Just with a less air and energy. And a cough that feels suck in my, and lungs that feel weaker.
It being about 5 days ago when I got a little cough. I didn’t trust it so I kept an eye on it. And made sure nobody would come into the house, just to be sure. And this couch in a day or three grow out to one that was stuck. And in the weekend it began to affect my breathing.
So to be sure I called it and got into a self-imposed quarantine and have enough people keeping an eye on me.

Symptoms


Some of you might call me lucky, these symptoms are light with me but they are there. Shorter of breath, that cough stuck I the throat. Less energy and always a whisper of a headache. I have been tracking my temperature for days it has only gone up a tiny bit, nothing to really get worried about. It is there, I feel it, but it is weak and I keep track of how bad or good I feel every day. It goes up and down as it seems my body is fighting it.

Support Network


I don’t stand alone though, there are others who keep an eye on me. Sure they can’t visit me but they do call almost every day and they offer support, for instance bringing some food for a few days now I really am stuck at home. Situation being I don’t keep food for many weeks in the house, cooler space limited. I already did that as much as I could. But you only can keep so much food in the cooler. And sure cans are possible but then I still would have had to bought those cans a before this all struck.

About healing and sensing


To know is to feel, if one is sick one can feel it, at least some are more sensitive to it. Due to other conditions I have learned to listen to my body very well, like a captain of a ship knows all the creeks of the wood. I have found that I don’t do laying in bed for days well. That is not my thing, and things that try to kick me down will have a very hard time. This surely feels heavier then your flu or cold just flying by. This is new and definitely packs a punch. In the last days I adjusted by spending more time on healing and energy handling and a lot less on other things. Yet, as I am always a positive little bit of sunshine I have been quite busy keeping an eye on others.
I am lucky that no preconditions are there to make things a lot worse. I practiced singing you know, I did grow a pretty decent lung capacity from that. And yes if I try to sing right now it definitely is cut short. Or if I move to quick or try to do to much I definitely get a kick down. I listen to such, slowing down and doing what I can with the energy I have.

Hope and wonder


The thing is that I have hope, yes this is worse then your average flu. But so far I am fighting it and though less capable still am pulling ahead. Also, if these symptoms stay this mild and finally drift away there should be a good recovery. And I wonder when the anti body kits are within actual reach.

Next Step


Daily checkup’s, I can suggest to same to all of you. Make sure others are there to check up on you. And keep an eye on how you are doing. How you are feeling. And most important make sure you know that you are not alone. There are hopefully people who can help you out in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, you can leave a comment right here. Just understand I moderate my comments for obvious reasons. Really damned spammers!