Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Update and feeling Pekish, insight in some future posts and activity

Update and Feeling Pekish

Author: Masticina Akicta

Date: 4 May 2022

Update

Time for an update, I have been busy. Hunting apartments, reacting, on a few I was allowed to visit and about a month ago I finally moved. It took a while. But also a lot of energy and attention. The market here is insane! The waiting time is… ah I am sure you are not here to me vent over that. It was a hard long search. 

But in the good news, this blog is NOT dead, there are plans. As usual things just had a little enforced break. Some big plans plans are re-awoken too now things are stabilizing. Less crap around the move, more time for other stuff. 

Also upcoming post will be about Ethics, I am co-writing this with someone because ethics is not a simple issue. And to offer insight from a sanguinary insight too. It will be a good post! We are still editing it to perfection

Feeling Hungry

So on the topic, it has been a move, and I haven’t fed in a while. I feel it, my skin feels thin, I react sharper on things, I am rougher around people and a certain hunger. Even animals seem more worried around me then usual. Which is odd. Many of us vampires know what I mean. It isn’t that bad yet but I feel it. Which means I need to feed soon.

I am moved though so I need a new feeding spot, I feed ambient, non contact wise. Lacking a donor right now that is the option I have. For that I need an area where many people either move through or gather for longer times. Not sure if I like a local church for it. 

But I will find a ETHICAL spot to feed. Yeah. I will.

Now, hopefully next week Friday we have the post about Ethics. It feels good working together with others for things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, you can leave a comment right here. Just understand I moderate my comments for obvious reasons. Really damned spammers!